Dancing with the Moon: Poems of the Heart, is a collection of seventy-six poems about intimate relationship. The book was released by Kelsay Books in July 2023.
Reviews: Click here for links to reviews of Dancing with the Moon.
About the book. These poems express the passions that animate the phases of intimate relationship in two narrative cycles. The first cycle moves from new moon to full, then wanes to new moon’s darkness, with sections for attraction, connection, and deep satisfaction, but devolving then into tribulation, separation, and ultimately, despair and regret. But then the cycle starts over again, with new attraction and new connection, which culminate in the joy of marriage. Yes, marriage, too, is troubled; yet it finally settles into mature, reality-based fulfillment.
Read some poems. A number of these poems have been published in various journals. You can read some of them here.
Pre-order the Book—Retail Price $23.00, plus tax and shipping
Directly from me: You can order Dancing with the Moon directly from me at sddavison[at]icloud[dot]com. and pay via PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay, or Google Pay. Remember to include your mailing address and the number of copies you want. Note, also, that I have to charge sales tax of $1.52 and my shipping cost is estimated to be roughly $3.75, which brings the total (rounded) cost to $28.25.
Online booksellers: Dancing with the Moon is also available through Amazon.
- Readers’ Favorite—Three 5-Star reviews
- Click here to read the Readers’ Favorite reviews.
- “A knack for tapping into the innermost desires and feelings of a person in a relationship . . . “—Pikasho Deka.
- “The poems grab your attention and hold it until you too are Dancing with the Moon.”—Courtnee Turner Hoyle.
- “An exceptionally good read.”—Paul Zietsman.