I am a writer and an active Quaker. I’m the grateful husband of Christine M. Lewandoski. I’m the father of two grown sons and the grandfather of six grandsons and one granddaughter. I live in Pennington, New Jersey. I am retired.
These blue headings are links.
Poet. I've published four books of poetry and poems in more than two dozen journals.
- Amazon author page
- The Road to Continental Heart: Befriending, and Defending, the Spirit of North America (hybrid)
- Dancing with the Moon—love poems
- Dancing Mockingbird—nature poems
- O My Heart—chapbook of love poems
- More poems
Writer. I've written in other genres, as well:
- Plays—eight plays (six in verse), seven of which have been produced.
- Books—two nonfiction books deep in development.
- Essays—several, as yet unpublished.
- Vocation—for twenty years I was a professional writer, first as a part-time newspaper stringer, mostly in the arts, and then as a business communications and web content professional.
Quaker. I'm a Quaker essayist, blogger, and theologian.